Privacy Notice (for Aluminati website)
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we (Aluminati Network Group Ltd) collect, process and store your personal data.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if your personal information changes.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk) however we would be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01638 676 232
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data is any information capable of identifying an individual and does not include anonymised data. We may process certain types of personal data about you including:
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name, title, date of birth, gender
- Contact Data may include your employer, job position, home, work and/or billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data may include details about payment methods, payment history between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your cookie data, login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, social media handles, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, previously used services, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, services and operating systems.
- Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing and/or service communications from us
We do not collect any sensitive data about you including details about your race or ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, health, criminal convictions and offences.
HOW DATA IS COLLECTED
We will obtain personal data about you whenever you:
- Interact with us as a professional intermediary
- Complete a form on our web site
- Purchase a service
- Subscribe to our mailing list or communicate with us by post, phone, email
- Attend one of our events
- Attend an event which shares your details by way of an opt-in attendance list
- Give us your business card
- Are introduced to us by a shared contact
- Request resources or marketing be sent to you
- Enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey
- Provide feedback
We may also obtain personal data where it is listed within a public resource such as your organisation’s ‘Contact Us’ page.
WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR AND THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
||Types of Data
||Lawful basis for processing
|Providing Your Service
To process and deliver the service you or your organisation has requested from us, including managing and collecting payments for the service.
|Performance of Contract
Legitimate interest in recovering debts owed to us.
To manage our relationship with you including signed documents and notifying you of any service announcements, new products and features, change of terms, and requesting and storing your feedback.
|Performance of Contract
Legal Obligations in informing you of changes in terms.
Legitimate Interest in keeping our records up to date and understand how our customers.
In order to develop our business through marketing and sales activity including contacting prospects, following up leads, responding to requests for information or demos of our product and B2B marketing of our products via online and offline channels
|Legitimate interest in developing and growing our business. Balanced by ensuring that those contacted should have a reasonable chance of interest in our products and services and offering the ability to opt-out from marketing communications.
To better understand our target markets to ensure our products and services are developed to best fill the needs of our customers.
|Legitimate interest in improving our business to better service our customers.
|Website monitoring and analytics
We may monitor your use of this website to help us identify and build a profile of our users and optimize the site’s performance and user experience. Much of this data is aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
|Legitimate interest in operating and improving our website.
Balanced against the minimal impact on the collection of these categories of data and anonymization where possible.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
- For data processed under the lawful basis of a ‘legal obligation’, you;
- DO have the right to; be informed, request access, data rectification and restriction of processing if the data held about you is inaccurate
- DO NOT have the right to; object, erasure and data portability
- For data processed under the lawful basis of ‘performance of a contract’, you;
- DO have the right to; be informed, request access, data portability, data rectification, restriction processing, erasure if there is no overriding ‘legitimate interest’ for continuing to process the data
- DO NOT have the right to object
- For data processed under the lawful basis of ‘legitimate interests’, you;
- DO have the right to; be informed, request access, data rectification, restriction of processing, erasure and objection if you feel the ‘legitimate interest’ no longer applies
- DO NOT have the right to data portability
To exercise any of these rights please email email@example.com. We will likely have to request information from you to confirm your identity in order to ensure we are following instructions from the actual data subject concerned. No fee is payable for the exercise of these rights unless the request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive in which case we may also legally refuse your request.
For more information on individual rights under the GDPR, go to the following site: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Information Commissioners Office); if you believe we are processing your data unfairly.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with third parties including:
- Our service providers who provide IT, hosting and system administration services
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, insurers, financial advisers and corporate finance advisers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance, accounting and financial services
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets
- We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We make active efforts to engage in service providers who are based within the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is not possible, we may need to engage service providers resulting in your personal data being transferred outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- Where we use providers based in the United States, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
In addition to the above, your data may be temporarily transferred outside of the EEA during the course of our staff travelling abroad with personal data (for example meeting contact information and emails). There are appropriate safeguards in place to ensure the protection of your data – including encryption rendering the data unreadable in the case of loss or theft.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain personal data for as long as we need to fulfil the specified purposes we have collected it for as well as for satisfying legal, accounting, audit, or reporting requirements.
By law, for tax purposes, we have to keep certain data about our customers for six years after they cease being customers.
COOKIES & THIRD PARTY LINKS
Links from our website or other communications may link to third-party destinations over whom we have no control and do not take responsibility for their privacy statements or behaviours. Please read the privacy notice of these sites to understand their data policies.
Name and contact details of the data controller and data protection officer
Data Controller: Aluminati Network Group Ltd.
Address: Hyperion House, The Oaks, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 7XN
Data Protection Officer: Daniel Watts
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org