- Design & develop dynamic web applications and new online innovations, either individually or as part of a team on large projects.
- Maintain existing online applications and services.
- Develop internal systems and processes
- Assist the helpdesk in resolving code-related end-user issues.
- Work with our client service team to create feature specifications & investigate issue reports
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive salary, £25-£35k depending on experience
- Discretionary annual company bonus based on performance
- Medical Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Long service bonus holiday allowance
- Free parking
Full Time, Permanent
9am – 5.30pm
There are currently 8 developers in the team, who report to the Technical Director. Our developers work very closely with the client support team.
Additional knowledge of any of the following would be desirable: Elastic search, Typescript, PHP, browser compatibility Issues, database management, Linux command line.
The successful candidate will be an efficient and organised team player with a logical and hardworking approach. The ability to communicate with people with various levels of technical proficiency would be useful. A degree qualification or equivalent would be beneficial but is not essential.
Technical task to be completed prior to face-to-face interview.
To apply please email your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org