Aluminati specialises in developing innovative online relationship services within the alumni relations sector. Our clients include some of the world’s top universities including Cambridge, UCL and Edinburgh and over 140,000 graduates depend on our services.
Due to continued growth and success, we are looking for a talented individual to join our expanding current development team and help us build our latest online services and maintain existing ones. The role will see a varied workload, ranging from small, individual tasks through to larger projects working as part of the development team. The successful candidate will be joining a team of 5 other developers, reporting to the Tecnical Director, and will also work closely with the Client Projects & Customer Support teams.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive basic salary £25-30,000pa, depending on experience.
- Discretionary annual company performance bonus
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Private healthcare (after probation period).
- Free parking.
- Design & develop dynamic web applications and new online innovations, either individually or as part of a team on large projects.
- Maintain existing online applications and services.
- As part of the Development team, assist the helpdesk in resolving customer issues and and reported bugs.
Technical Skills Required
JS Framework knowledge (ideally Vue)
The successful candidate will be an efficient and organised team player with a logical and hardworking approach. The ability to communicate with people with various levels of technical proficiency would be useful. A degree qualification or equivalent would be beneficial, but is not essential.
If you feel your skills meet the requirements of this Systems / Web Developer position, to apply please send your CV and a short covering letter to support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
A personal portfolio, including code samples, showcasing your work would be highly advantageous.
If you have not heard back from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Two Stage Interview
- Technical challenge completed at home
- Face to face interview in Newmarket