Remuneration and Benefits:
- £25-30,000 base + aggressive commission
- On target earnings £35-40k+
- Medical health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Long service holiday rewards
- Free parking
If you are a sophisticated sales professional, this is a very exciting chance to join a growing EdTech sector leader.
Aluminati provides engaging online membership platforms to world class institutions across the globe. Most of the UK’s top universities use our services.
As part of a growing sales and marketing team, you will be trusted to guide new clients through a creative and technically demanding sales process.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Nurture and qualify inbound leads
- Proactively seek new business opportunities via strategic outbound calling
- Identify and qualify prospective clients via research, engagement and decision maker conversations
- Participate in domestic and international shows, conferences and events to attract new business
Sales Progression and Closing
- Steward potential clients through the sales pipeline: initial enquiry, information requests, product demonstrations, answering product questions, preparing quotations, negotiation, contract review, close
- Sales visits to client sites both in the UK and potentially abroad
- Maintain and keep accurate records of client contacts within the company’s CRM systems
- Mapping client business requirements to our technical capabilities and presenting the solutions
- Liaising with our in-house technical team as required to check feasibilities and confirm cost estimates
- Completing tenders, using and contributing to a ‘Tender Question and Answer’ database
- First line legal review within pre-defined negotiation boundaries, escalating when necessary
- On close, prepare comprehensive handover pack and introduction to Client Team to kick off project
Existing Account Sales
- Upsell of products to existing clients
- Strategic handling of client renewals
- Handling bespoke development sales from clients
- Provide regular report on activities, progress and forecasts
- Create and innovate sales collateral, supporting literature, slide decks
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to open new markets
- Contribute to discussions around strategic business plans
Key Skills and Attributes
- A people person
- Highly proficient IT skills and comfortable understanding technology
- Self-motivated, adaptable and enthusiastic
- Highly organized, efficient and driven self-starter
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Logical and analytical
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and writing ability
- Good numerical skills and/or experience of dealing with basic finance procedures
- Competent typing skills – ideally 60+ words per minute.
- Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle
Please email email@example.com your CV and a one side cover letter outlining your experience with software/technology sales.
We receive a lot of applications and are unable to reply to them all. If you have not heard back from us within three weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.