Location: Newmarket, Suffolk
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Discretionary annual company bonus based on performance
- Medical Health Insurance
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- A friendly and mature company culture that trusts employees and encourages a work-life balance
Aluminati is a UK-based organisation that provides sophisticated and engaging online services to education institutions in the UK and globally.
We are now looking to recruit a bright, personable and efficient individual for an IT Customer Services Officer role to join our friendly technical support team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintain daily activities of the customer service email helpdesk and respond to IT support enquiries.
- Handle occasional telephone support enquiries.
- Ad hoc quality control and user testing.
- Ad hoc administrative duties and team support.
- To perform any other activities as assigned by management.
In addition and depending on skills, you may be involved in the following:
- Review and update user help guides.
- Identify continuous process improvement and streamlining opportunities.
- Monitor system functionality for user experience and information clarity.
To be considered, you will be a customer-focused, outgoing team player with a logical and problem solving approach. Any previous experience in a similar IT helpdesk/support role is preferred.
Good written and interpersonal communication skills will be essential. You will be IT literate with solid typing skills and have a strong willingness to learn. The ability to remain calm under pressure and an inquisitive nature will be beneficial. Any additional experience of writing copy of a technical nature or an interest in internet/online technologies will be a bonus.
If you feel your skills meet the requirements of this IT Customer Service Officer position, to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today and all candidates must provide a covering letter to support application.
If you have not heard back from us within two weeks of your application, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.